Thursday, February 14, 2008

For Today....

For today, I'm going to make a point to pray for those I love, pray for those I like, and pray God helps me to tolerate those that annoy me....caught ya off guard huh...For today, I'm going take the time to enjoy my family without worrying what I need to do next, because we all know...I need to be cleaning...or doing laundry..or working out....let's emphasize WORKING OUT....BUT...Just for today, I'm going to calm those firing neurons in this maze of a brain of mine...and just take a breather...and yes I brushed today..minty fresh..random there..sorry. Actually, I'm not sorry, that's just how my mind works, all that "gray matter" works overtime! But...For today..I'm going to quit the caffine after 3 cups of coffee...and sit still for more than 5 minutes. For today, I'm going turn off this computer and leave you wondering....what does she have in store for me tomorrow??......HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

No comments: