Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Short blurb

It's past my bed time but of course I was toodleing around on the computer (ie....ebay) for a bit....and other random sites.....Came across the quotes below, like em' ....so I'm posting them. And yes I said "toodleing" If it's not word, well...it should be. It will be added to wikipedia shortly if it isn't already there. I'm quite sure of it.

The best portion of a good man's life - his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love. ~William Wordsworth

You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

I'm now going to do my nightly act of kindness and take Caffrey out to potty in the freezing cold weather....before it's too late.....Wonder if he'll remember this "loving act" tomorrow?

1 comment:

Unscripted Me said...

So glad you addressed the word, "toodeling"...I was starting to get worried.