Friday, February 22, 2008

My Favorite Things

Ahhh yes.....The Sound of Music...what about it? Great movie...not an absolute favorite movie of mine...but I do love the "These are a few of my favorite things..." song. If you don't know the lyrics, give me a call, I'll do a solo. Or, do the smart thing, GOOGLE IT!
With that on my mind...why? I have no idea....but it was....so I thought I'd share a few of my favorite things. Ok maybe more than a few. Skylar is my favorite daughter, Randy my favorite husband..(yes ONLY daughter and husband)...and Caffrey is my favorite doggie. I LOVE spending time with my family. Even the extended family believe it or not. It's chaotic yet entertaining when we all get together. Love it. I love laying on the beach under the stars and listening to the waves. My favorite color is blue. I love red wine....preferably a good Merlot. Coffee and Water are my favorite beverages. I love shoes. You can NEVER have too many flip flops! My favorite poem, umm one that I've written of course. I love to help others. One of my favorite movies : Good Will Hunting. (Ding ding ding...does the name Skylar ring a bell??) My favorite thing in my purse...my hand sanitizer, oh yeah and my phone I suppose. I love taking pictures outdoors. I love music. All kinds.....except opera and classical. Those should be banned. (only kidding.......maybe ;-) And these are a few of my favorite things..........all a part of what makes me...ME......So what makes you tick??? .........TT4N (tah tah for now...for the non-IM'er)

No comments: